Saturday, July 11, 2009

Motorola Razr V3x Personalization Guide (MoGu V3xPG) V2.5

The V3XPersonalization Guide is now set up in 3 Volumes (Total of 13 sections):
• Volume 1: Mods, Skinning, Audio/Video, and Basic Terms and Definitions
• Volume 2: Java
• Volume 3: Hardware
• Volume 4: Q&A, Additional Terms and Definitions, Error Messages, WAP Settings, Miscellaneous Info


Some of these instructions are redundant and in different formats. That’s because this information was compiled from numerous sources/threads/guides prepared by many modders which can be found on Motomodders.net, Howardforums.com, and PlanetMotox.net. Because people process information differently, the redundant presentation of information may help many modders fully understand the tasks that are described. I’ve modified some of the information to fit my personal situation (what I did, what tool I used, etc.). I take no credit for figuring out the MMS Receive solution. All that credit goes to the people I’ve cited as contributors on the front of this guide and in the text itself. BTW: These instructions are for a Microsoft Windows XP, SP2 environment. I don’t own a MAC so I don’t cover MAC configurations—at least not yet.

Source : www.cbcitelecom.com

Download Manual Book

0 comments:

Post a Comment | Feed



 
^

Powered by Bloggerblogger addicted por UsuárioCompulsivo
original Washed Denim por Darren Delaye
Creative Commons License